We suggest that you print or download a copy for your records. If you wish to refer back to this document at any time, you may do so by visiting our website and clicking the E-SIGN Consent link which is located at the bottom of the homepage.
This E-SIGN Consent Agreement (“E-SIGN Agreement”) allows us to provide you with electronic versions of important notices and documents associated with applying for and opening an account with Cash Time. Certain laws and regulations require us to provide notices and disclosures to you “in writing” (this is traditionally defined as a paper notice); with your consent, the E-SIGN Act allows us to provide these documents to you electronically.
The words “Cash Time” or “we,” “us,” and “our” mean Cash Time Title Loans, Inc., its affiliates and subsidiaries.
The words “you” and “your” mean the person giving this consent, and also each additional account owner, authorized signer, or authorized representative identified on any Cash Time Product that you apply for, use, or access.
“Cash Time Product” means any account, product or service we offer that you apply for, use, or access, either now or in the future.
“Communication” means any agreement, authorization, disclosure, notice, or other information related to any account, product or service we offer that you apply for, use, or access.
2. Scope of this agreement. You agree that we may provide you with any Communications in electronic format, and that we may discontinue sending paper Communications to you, unless and until you withdraw your consent as described below. Your consent does not mean that we must provide documents electronically, but instead that we may deliver some or all of those documents electronically.
Your consent to receive electronic Communications includes, but is not limited to:
- Legal and regulatory disclosures and notices associated with any Cash Time Product that you apply for, use, or access
- Initial disclosures, notices, and terms and conditions related to applying for or opening an account with Cash Time
- Privacy policies and notices
3. Method of providing communications to you in electronic form. All Communications that we provide to you in electronic form will be provided either (1) via e-mail, or (2) by access to our website.
4. How to withdraw consent. You may withdraw your consent to receive Communications in electronic form at any time. To withdraw your consent, you can send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us by phone at (844) 433-4090. Your withdrawal of consent will become effective after we have had a reasonable opportunity to act upon it.
5. How to update your contact information. It is your responsibility to provide us with a valid email address so that we may contact you regarding your account. You agree to maintain a valid email address and to promptly notify us of any changes to your email address. You can update your email address by contacting us via email at email@example.com or by telephone at (844) 433-4090.
6. Hardware and software you will need. To access, view, and retain electronic Communications that we make available to you, you must have:
- an Internet browser we support: Internet Explorer, Mozilla FireFox, Chrome, or Safari;
- a program that accurately reads and displays PDF files (such as Adobe Acrobat Reader);
- an email account; and
- a personal computer, operating system and telecommunications connection to the Internet capable of receiving, accessing, displaying, and either printing or storing Communications received from us in electronic form via a plain text-formatted email or by access to our website using one of the browsers specified above.
7. Changes to hardware or software requirements. We will notify you if our hardware or software requirements change, and whether that change creates a material risk that you would not be able to access or retain electronic Communications that we provide and/or make available to you. Continuing to use any Cash Time Product after receiving notice of the change is reaffirmation of your consent.
8. Requesting paper copies. You can obtain a paper copy of an electronic Communication by printing it yourself or by requesting that we mail you a paper copy, provided that such request is made within a reasonable time after we first provided the electronic Communication to you. To request a paper copy, contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone at (602) 433-4090. You may have to pay a fee for the paper copy unless charging a fee is prohibited by applicable law. Please refer to the applicable agreement for any fee that may apply for paper copies. We may always, at our discretion, provide you with any Communication in writing, even if you have chosen to receive it electronically.
9. Federal Law. You acknowledge and agree that your consent to electronic Communications is being provided in connection with a transaction affecting interstate commerce that is subject to the federal Electronic Signatures in Global and National Commerce Act, and that you and we both intend that the Act apply to the fullest extent possible to validate our ability to conduct business with you by electronic means.
10. Termination/Changes. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to discontinue the provision of your electronic Communications, or to terminate or change the terms and conditions on which we provide electronic Communications. We will provide you with notice of any such termination or change as required by law.