Online Loans in Arizona
100% Online Application, Approval & Funding.
Loans from $100 – $1,500
100% Online Loans
We offer 100% online registration and personal loans in Arizona. Absolutely no store visit is required. Apply, connect with your underwriter, sign you loan documents and get your funding 100% online!
Bad Credit is OK
At Cash Time, your credit history is not an important part of personal loan approval. Our loans are designed specifically for those who have less than perfect credit or no credit history.
No Pre-Payment Penalties
At Cash Time, your will never be charged a fee for paying off your personal loan early.
Convenience & Flexibility
With an online loan, Arizona residents have unmatched flexibility. When you apply online, you can schedule a time with your underwriter that is most convenient for your busy life. Once your complete your loan documents, you may have funds sent directly to your bank account. Need your money even faster? No problem. Complete your loan online and choose to pick up your funds at any of our Arizona loan centers.
Registration Loans & Personal Loans - No Clear Title Required
With an online loan from Cash Time, You must own a vehicle, but you need not own if free and clear. It is not a problem if you are still making payments on your vehicle.
Get Approved Now!
Online Loan Information
Not sure if an online loan is right for you? Don’t worry, Cash Time makes it simple:
Online Loan Requirements - What You Need to Get an Online Loan
- Arizona Motor Vehicle Registration in Your Name or Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) – You Must Own A Vehicle, But It Need Not Be Paid For
- A Checking Account, or Pre-Paid Debit Card With Online Banking Enabled
- A Valid, Government Issued I.D.
- You Must Be a Minimum of 18 Years of Age
- Proof of Income (online banking access & any additional income documentation)
- Proof of Arizona Residence (rental or lease agreements, utility bills in your name with your current address….)
*Unfortunately, due to changes in the Military Lending Act, we are PROHIBITED from making ANY loans to active service members, reservists, or any dependents thereof.
How Do I Get an Online Loan? - How Does it Work?
1) Apply Online – Simply complete the short form at the bottom of the page. You will then be able to complete your entire application online. Once your application is finished, you can connect with our underwriters at a time that works for you to review your info. You may choose to complete your loan 100% online, or finish in-store. Funds may be sent directly to your bank account, or you may choose to receive your money in-store.
2) Apply By Phone – Call our customer service line, or any location. Our underwriters will assist you in completing your application. Once finished, you simply choose how you would like to complete your loan. Online from the comfort of your home, or at any of our Arizona loan centers. Get your money on the spot, in less than 30 minutes at any location, or have the funds sent directly to your bank account.
3) Apply In-Person – Simply choose the most convenient location for you, walk in and apply or schedule an appointment for the day and time range that works for you. Underwriting, approval and funding are normally completed in about 30 minutes.
Why Choose Cash Time?
Industry Leadership –Cash Time Loan Centers has been providing fast & easy cash loans in Arizona for almost 25 years.
Professional Customer Service – Cash Time is an accredited business with the Arizona Better Business Bureau and boasts an A-Rating. We have a Google satisfaction rating of 94% with over 5000 5-Star reviews!
On the Spot Approval – Loan approval takes less than 30 minutes, you can complete your loan documents online and your funds can be sent to your bank account (average funding time online is 1 business day, sometimes faster)
Flexible Repayment Plans – Online loans in Arizona offer flexible payment plans. You may choose from multiple payment schedules to ensure your payment works for your needs.
Convenient Hours and Locations – Get your online Loan 7 days a week for your convenience. If you are looking for loans for bad credit in AZ, complete your loan 100% online or at any of Cash Time’s 19 locations in and around the Phoenix and Tucson metro areas..
No Repayment Penalty – With a personal loan from Cash Time Loan Centers, you are never charged a fee for paying off your loan early.
Online Loan – Frequently Asked Questions
Everything you need to know about online loans in Arizona
Where in Arizona can I get an online loan?
Cash Time proudly serves the following areas: Phoenix, Scottsdale, Tucson, Mesa, Tempe, Glendale, Chandler, Flagstaff, Peoria, Gilbert, Sedona, Prescott, Yuma, Surprise, Goodyear, Avondale, Queen Creek, San Tan Valley, Florence, Kingman, Casa Grande, Lake Havasu City, Sierra Vista, Tombstone, Payson, Bullhead City, Nogales, Bisbee, Jerome, Williams, Douglas, Page, Fort Huachuca, Winslow, Buckeye, Maricopa, Oro Valley, Prescott Valley, Apache Junction, Marana, El Mirage, Kingman, Queen Creek, San Luis, Sahuarita, Fountain Hills, Eloy, Somerton, Paradise Valley, Coolidge, Cottonwood, Camp Verde, Chino Valley, Show Low, Safford, Tolleson, Wickenburg, Youngtown, South Tucson, Guadalupe, Litchfield Park, Benson, Holbrook, Cave Creek, Eagar, Thatcher, Colorado City, Pinetop-Lakeside, Taylor, Clarkdale, Dewey-Humbolt, Willcox, Quartzsite, St. Johns, Carefree, Clifton, Parker, Wellton, Superior, Pima, Star Valley, Springerville, Kearny, Gila Bend, Miami, Mammoth, Fredonia, Patagonia, Duncan, Hayden, Winkelman, Tusayan, and Globe.
What is an online loan?
An online loan is a fast, easy, short term cash loan for those that own their vehicle but are still making payments. You may get a registration or personal loan 100% online if you choose.
Do you need to see my vehicle to complete my online loan?
No. In order to receive an Arizona personal or registration loan online, a vehicle inspection is not required. You do need the vehicle to be registered in your name.
Do I have to have a vehicle to qualify for an online loan?
Yes. All online personal loans or registration loans require that you own a vehicle, but you do not need to own it outright. It is OK if you are still paying it off.
How much money can I get with an online loan?
Online loans in Arizona range from $200 – $1,500 depending on your needs and application information.
What if I have bad credit, can I still get an online loan from Cash Time?
Yes, bad credit or no credit is OK. Your credit history is not an important part of our customer evaluation. We may check credit for higher loan amounts. If approved, we report to the major credit bureaus when you make payments, which can improve your credit score.
What Do Our Customers Say About Us?
Thousands of 5 star reviews can’t be wrong!
- Google My Business – Satisfaction Rating 95% 95%
- Trustpilot – Satisfaction rating 92% 92%