Title Loan Refinancing
Save Money, Refinance Your Existing Title,
Registration or Personal Loan With Cash Time.
Multiple Ways to Apply
Apply Online, By Phone or In-Store. When refinancing a title loan, you complete a vehicle inspections at one of our Arizona loan centers.
Bad Credit is OK
At Cash Time, your credit history is not an improtant part of title loan approval. Your loan is based on your vehcile value and your application information.
No Pre-Payment Penalties
When you transfer your auto title loan to Cash Time Loan Centers, you are never charged a fee for paying off your loan early.
Convenience & Flexibility
Want to refinance your loan? Cash Time has 19 locations in and around the Phoenix and Tucson metro areas. All of our locations are open 7 days a week for your convenience. Feel free to walk in anytime or schedule a visit to refinance your auto title loan or other AZ loans with us.
You Keep Your Car
Cash Time allows your to keep your vehicle to drive while paying off your title loan.
Get Approved Now!
Loan Refinancing Information
Not sure if refinancing with Cash Time is right for you? Don’t worry, we make it simple:
Requirements for Refinancing - What You Need to Refinance Your Loan
- An Existing Loan With Another Lender
- An Arizona Certificate of Title or a Registration in Your Name
- Personal Loans & Registration Loans Require That You Own a Vehicle to Qualify, But You Need Not Own it Free and Clear
- Title Loans Over $5,000 Require Full Coverage Auto Insurance
- A Valid, Government Issued I.D.
- You Must Be a Minimum of 18 Years of Age
- Proof of Income (paystubs, bank statements, online banking access, pension statements etc)
- Proof of Arizona Residence (rental or lease agreements, utility bills in your name with your current address….)
*Unfortunately, due to changes in the Military Lending Act, we are PROHIBITED from making ANY loans to active service members, reservists, or any dependents thereof.
How Do I Refinance My Loan? - How Does it Work?
1) Apply Online – Simply complete the short form at the bottom of the page. You will then be able to complete your entire application online. Once your application is finished, you can connect with our underwriters to review your info, and select a location to complete your vehicle inspections and sign your documents. You will walk out with your funds in just minutes.
2) Apply By Phone – Call our customer service line, or any location. Our underwriters will assist you in completing your application. Once finished, you simply bring your vehicle into your location of choice to complete your vehicle inspection and sign your loan documents. Get your money on the spot, in less than 30 minutes.
3) Apply In-Person – Simply choose the most convenient location for you, walk in and apply. We can complete your loan on the spot.
Why Choose Cash Time?
Industry Leadership –Cash Time Loan Centers has been providing title loans, registration loans, and personal loans in Arizona for almost 25 years.
Professional Customer Service – Cash Time is an accredited business with the Arizona Better Business Bureau and boasts an A-Rating. We have a Google satisfactin rating of 94% with over 5000 5-Star reviews!
On the Spot Approval – Loan approval takes less than 30 minutes, and we will give you a check before you leave.
Flexible Repayment Plans – Get Arizona’s best title loan rates and flexible payment plans. You may choose from multiple payment schedules to ensure your payment works for your needs.
Convenient Hours and Locations – Get your AZ Title Loan at any of Cash Time’s 19 locations in and around the Phoenix and Tucson metro areas. All of our locations are open 7 days a week for your convenience. If you are looking for loans for bad credit in AZ, feel free to walk in anytime or schedule a visit for the fastest title loans in Arizona.
No Repayment Penalty – With an auto title loan from Cash Time Loan Centers, you are never charged a fee for paying off your loan early.
Loan Refinancing – Frequently Asked Questions
Everything you need to know about refinancing cash loans in Arizona
Where is loan refinancing available?
Cash Time proudly serves the following areas: Phoenix, Scottsdale, Tucson, Mesa, Tempe, Glendale, Chandler, Flagstaff, Peoria, Gilbert, Sedona, Prescott, Yuma, Surprise, Goodyear, Avondale, Queen Creek, San Tan Valley, Florence, Kingman, Casa Grande, Lake Havasu City, Sierra Vista, Tombstone, Payson, Bullhead City, Nogales, Bisbee, Jerome, Williams, Douglas, Page, Fort Huachuca, Winslow, Buckeye, Maricopa, Oro Valley, Prescott Valley, Apache Junction, Marana, El Mirage, Kingman, Queen Creek, San Luis, Sahuarita, Fountain Hills, Eloy, Somerton, Paradise Valley, Coolidge, Cottonwood, Camp Verde, Chino Valley, Show Low, Safford, Tolleson, Wickenburg, Youngtown, South Tucson, Guadalupe, Litchfield Park, Benson, Holbrook, Cave Creek, Eagar, Thatcher, Colorado City, Pinetop-Lakeside, Taylor, Clarkdale, Dewey-Humbolt, Willcox, Quartzsite, St. Johns, Carefree, Clifton, Parker, Wellton, Superior, Pima, Star Valley, Springerville, Kearny, Gila Bend, Miami, Mammoth, Fredonia, Patagonia, Duncan, Hayden, Winkelman, Tusayan, and Globe.
What is Title Loan Refinancing?
Refinancing your title loans is transferring your title loan, registration loan or personal loan to Cash Time for a better loan.
Do you need to see my vehicle to refinance my title loan?
For title loan refinancing, yes. In order to receive an Arizona Title Loan, a vehicle inspection is required. That can be done at any of our loan centers. Registration, or personal loan refinancing do not require a vehicle inspection.
Are there any year or mileage limits for Cash Time's Loans?
No. There are no year or mileage limits.
Your loan amount is based on your vehicle’s value, your current loan amount, and your application information.
How much money can I get refinancing with Cash Time?
That depends on what type of loan your are refinancing, and how much you owe on your current loan. Arizona title loans range from $200 – $100,000 depending on your vehicle’s value and you application information. Registration & Personal loans range from $200 to $1,500.
What if I have bad credit, can I still refinance with Cash Time?
Yes, bad credit or no credit is OK. Your credit history is not an important part of our customer evaluation. We may check credit for higher loan amounts. If approved, we report to the major credit bureaus when you make payments, which can improve your credit score.
What Do Our Customers Say About Us?
Thousands of 5 star reviews can’t be wrong!
- Google My Business – Satisfaction Rating 95% 95%
- Trustpilot – Satisfaction rating 92% 92%