E-SIGN CONSENT TO USE ELECTRONIC RECORDS AND SIGNATURES
As part of your relationship with us, we want to ensure you have all of the information you need to effectively apply for an online loan and manage your account. Our goal is to provide you with as many options as possible for receiving your documents. We are required by law to give you certain information “in writing,” which means you are entitled to receive it on paper. Alternatively, with your prior consent, we may provide this information to you electronically. We also need your general consent to use electronic records and signatures in our relationship with you.
We suggest you read this document carefully and print a copy for your reference. You may refer back to it at any time by accessing the Legal Agreements tab within the website.
In this consent:
• “Cash Time” or “we,” “us,” and “our” mean Cash Time Title Loans, Inc.
• “You” and “your” mean the person giving this consent, and also each additional account owner, authorized signer, authorized representative, delegate, product owner, or service user identified on any Cash Time Product that you apply for, use, or access.
• “Communications” means each disclosure, notice, agreement, fee schedule, statement, record, document, or other information we provide to you, or that you sign or submit or agree to at our request.
• “Electronic Service” means each and every product and service we offer that you apply for, use, administer, or access using the Internet, a website, email, messaging services (including text messaging), or software applications (including applications for mobile or hand-held devices), either now or in the future.
• “Cash Time Product” means each and every account, product or service we offer that you apply for, own, use, administer or access, either now or in the future. Cash Time Products include Electronic Services.
• The words “include” and “including,” when used at the beginning of a list of one or more items, indicate that the list contains examples – the list is not exclusive or exhaustive, and the items in the list are only illustrations. They are not the only possible items that could appear in the list.
1. Your consent to use electronic records and signatures; Choosing to receive Communications electronically or in writing; Certain information must still be provided in writing. In our discretion, the Communications we provide to you, or that you sign or agree to at our request, may be in electronic form (“Electronic Records”). For other types of communications covered under this Consent, see paragraph nine which contains Additional Examples of Electronic Records Covered by Your Consent. We may also use electronic signatures and obtain them from you as part of our transactions with you.
Electronic Records may be delivered to you in a variety of ways. These various delivery methods are described in our Online Access Agreement and in other agreements we may have with you from time to time. In some cases, you will be able to choose whether to receive certain Communications electronically, in writing, or in both forms. We will provide you with instructions on how to make those choices when they are available.
We may always, at our discretion, provide you with any Communication in writing, even if you have chosen to receive it electronically.
Sometimes the law, or our agreement with you, requires you to give us a written notice. You must provide these notices to us in writing, unless we specifically tell you in another Communication that you may deliver that notice to us electronically.
By law, there are certain Communications we are not permitted to deliver to you electronically, even with your consent. So long as required by law, we will continue to deliver those Communications to you in writing. However, if any applicable laws change and permit any of those Communications to be delivered as Electronic Records, this consent will automatically extend to those Communications as well.
2. Your option to receive paper copies. If we provide Electronic Records to you, and you want a paper copy, you may contact the appropriate customer service unit and request a paper version. You will find the appropriate contact information in the account statement or agreement for the Cash Time Product related to the Electronic Record. You may have to pay a fee for the paper copy unless charging a fee is prohibited by applicable law. Please refer to the applicable agreement for any fee that may apply for paper copies.
3. Your consent covers all Cash Time Products; Privacy Policies. Your consent covers all Communications relating to any Cash Time Product. Your consent remains in effect until you give us notice that you are withdrawing it.
From time to time, you may seek to obtain a new Cash Time Product from us. When you do, we may remind you that you have already given us your consent to use Electronic Records and signatures. If you decide not to use Electronic Records and signatures in connection with the new product or service, your decision does not mean you have withdrawn this consent for any other Cash Time Product.
4. You may withdraw your consent at any time; Consequences of withdrawing consent; How to give notice of withdrawal. You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. Please be aware, however, that withdrawal of consent may result in the termination of:
• your access to our Electronic Services
• your ability to use certain Cash Time Products.
Your withdrawal of consent will become effective after we have had a reasonable opportunity to act upon it.
If you are receiving online account statements, your withdrawal of consent will cause paper statements to be mailed to you via the U.S. Postal Service or other courier. Depending on the specific Cash Time Product, if you withdraw consent we may charge higher or additional fees for that product or for services related to it. Please refer to the applicable agreement for any fee that may apply.
To withdraw your consent you must send written instructions by regular mail to Cash Time Title Loans, Inc., P.O. Box 7604, Phoenix, AZ 85011.
5. You must keep your email or electronic address current with us. You must promptly notify us of any change in your email or other electronic address. Please contact Customer Service via email at email@example.com or via phone at (602) 433-4090 to change the email address on record for you. If you have given us another type of electronic address, such as an electronic address or mobile phone number for SMS text messages, that information can be changed following the same instructions. There may be other, special Cash Time Products for which we provide separate instructions to update your email or other electronic address.
6. Hardware and software you will need. To receive Electronic Records, you must have access to:
• a Current Version of an Internet browser we support: Internet Explorer, Mozilla FireFox, Chrome, or Safari,
• a connection to the Internet,
• a Current Version of a program that accurately reads and displays PDF files (such as Adobe Acrobat Reader), and
• a computer and an operating system capable of supporting all of the above. You will also need a printer if you wish to print out and retain records on paper. You will need electronic storage if you wish to retain records in electronic form.
You must also have an active email address.
In some cases, you may also need a specific brand or type of device that can support a particular software application, including an application intended for particular mobile or handheld devices.
By “Current Version,” we mean a version of the software that is currently being supported by its publisher. We reserve the right to discontinue support of a Current Version of software if, in our opinion, it suffers from a security flaw or other flaws that make it unsuitable for use with Cash Time Products.
7. Changes to hardware or software requirements. If our hardware or software requirements change, and that change would create a material risk that you would not be able to access or retain your Electronic Records, we will give you notice of the revised hardware or software requirements. Continuing to use Electronic Services after receiving notice of the change is reaffirmation of your consent.
8. Your enrollment in Electronic Services using our equipment. If you enroll for an Electronic Service through one of our customer service representatives or using our equipment, your enrollment may not be complete until you take additional action. We will advise you, at the time of your enrollment, of any additional action you must take. If you take the required action, it is an affirmation of your consent to use electronic records and signatures under the terms of this E-SIGN Consent.
9. Communications in languages other than English. Please note, we may be unable to fulfill and service Cash Time Products in a language other than English. Future Communications may be in English only. If you are not fluent in English, you should consider obtaining the services of an interpreter or taking other steps to ensure you understand the transaction and any future Communications in English before proceeding.
By providing your consent, you are also confirming that you have the hardware and software requirements described above, that you are able to receive and review Electronic Records, and that you have an active email account. You are also confirming that you are authorized to, and do, consent on behalf of all the other account owners, authorized signers, authorized representatives, delegates, product owners or service users identified with your Cash Time Products.
ADDITIONAL EXAMPLES OF ELECTRONIC RECORDS COVERED BY YOUR CONSENT INCLUDE:
1. This E-SIGN Consent Disclosure and any amendments;
2. Our Online Access Agreement, other service or user agreements for online access to our Electronic Services, and all amendments to any of these agreements;
3. All of the Communications related to any Cash Time Product, except for those excluded by the terms of this E-SIGN Consent Disclosure;
4. All of the periodic account and activity statements, disclosures and notices we provide to you concerning your Cash Time Products;
5. Any notice or disclosure regarding fees or assessments of any kind, including late fees, overdraft fees, over limit fees, and returned item fees;
6. Notices of amendments to any of your agreements with us; and
7. Other disclosures and notices that we are legally required to provide to you, or choose to provide to you at our discretion.